What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GFFw (Already banned in another report 12/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miroslav Klose

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): GFFw

Time & Date this happened: 10.02.2015 / 06:25ish

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: 4x RDM, but we think there is more to it.

What Rule Was Broken ?: We belive he was cheating or using something that is not allowed in this game. When Aaron dies you can clearly hear how surprised he is and he was on a hill doing owerwatch of the area after we killed 2 guys at this coke processor. Then he kills Ernie and it happens really quickly after Aaron and as you can hear he is right beside him in a matter of seconds. Then i see him (cant hear my voice dont know why) on the rocks above and i stand a little bit far from the wall so my gun doesnt peek thru and he still finds me, and even when he starts to shoot i walk away but he doesnt miss 1 shot it felt like. As i die you can see Seb Rogain in the doorway which from his position you cant see clearly cause of the big barn, but this guy clearly sees him thru the wall or something and misses no shots in killing him thru the walls. But then comes the end part that make me think this was "cheating", the sound of the gun spray at the end of the video, havent heard it before. And i can put a longer video, where he kills "goingup" and goingup tells us that he was near the Kavala Drug Dealer, that happened only 30sec-1min after he killed all of us. So we do belive he teleported over the map as well.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Nope, he went offline and he has another report where he doesnt answer and i think this guy doesnt really care.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)  : 

In the end, it is not neccesary but if you can compensate our loss if this was a cheater that would be great, if you belive this is something that would be compensated please tell me here and ill make the post in the right forum.

Kind Regards 

Miroslav Klose

Already banned in another thread today

1f7efa6ecc9904ecfaa041ce76ec7327 -1 GFFw - Forum Report 12/02/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back