What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Getting back into some design!

Quinn

Banned
Hello, my name is Quinn. I have been on and off doing graphic design for 4 years and I decided that because I am banned and have nothing else to do, I would just try some graphic design again :p

By no way is it the greatest thing you are ever going to say, made it in an hour. I mean, I like it but I want some opinions because nobody knows better than this community!

gi3Ym73.jpg

In no way was I asked to do this, I just wanted to make something and what better way to do it than showing people how great this community is!

Last edited by a moderator:
The circles don't look right, as they cut out a lot of writing, particularly for the Police/NHS

The circles don't look right, as they cut out a lot of writing, particularly for the Police/NHS
Yes, this is true and something that frustrated me. Getting the images right to try show the image as best I could was difficult. Probably something someone in the community knows how to fix. It was hard to fit the writing and the image in so I improvised. Squares/Rectangles would have been better :p

You be better with rectangles for images like that, circles are only really good for small images with little detail.

You be better with rectangles for images like that, circles are only really good for small images with little detail.
Completely agreed, As I stated. I am just getting back into design and I will obviously take stuff like this into consideration. Thanks for the reply.

Hello, my name is Quinn. I have been on and off doing graphic design for 4 years and I decided that because I am banned and have nothing else to do, I would just try some graphic design again :p

By no way is it the greatest thing you are ever going to say, made it in an hour. I mean, I like it but I want some opinions because nobody knows better than this community!

In no way was I asked to do this, I just wanted to make something and what better way to do it than showing people how great this community is!
I see room for improvement, non the less it's very clean cut and simple, i liked it alot and linked it to @Wilcofor when he comes back.

@Mr. CardosoDefinitely agree, there is serious room for improvement and the whole point of this design was firstly as an experiment for myself and secondly for it to be clean and simple. I achieved both of my expectations but definitely in future there will be some new things I incorporate into designs. Thanks for the feedback and thanks for linking it to Wilco.

Just after noticing, I did mess up with the top-bar considering the image isn't the right size. That was a complete mistake and isn't one of my design fetishes :p

Back