What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Gang Recommendations

Hranolka

I am looking for a gang that is friendly to new players. Or someone who is setting up a gang perhaps.
So, what existing gang would you recommend and why? 

Some info about me:

Arma 3 playtime: 546hrs

Playtime on ALUK: 15 - 20 hrs

I have spend a lot of time playing exile, KOTH and some other mods.

I do know of a couple gangs that are recruiting although you need to have a longer playtime on the server. However I am just looking for a smaller group that I can play with and that can help me as a new player to the server.

Unfortunately majority of the gangs on ALUK require more playtime on the server so you know what kind of server it is and learn their rules along the actual playtime on the server since they don't want to recruit people which will break the rules later on due to lack of playtime / experience on the server but wish you best of luck ! :)

Me and a couple buddies setting up a gang over the weekend, feel free to add me on steam and when I finish work (Friday morning) we can talk. The gang however wont be made until the weekend if you can wait this long.

Anyway my steam name is Myrmidon_Achilles, literally only steam profile with that name so shouldn't have problems finding it :)

Back