What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

FSX Streams?

Rossss

The Flying Scotsman
If I actually streamed some FSX from time to time would anybody actually watch? Just seeing if I should? 

(Doesn't include @Shepred :p )

Yeah i like watching a fsx stream here and there... at the moment i am hooked on watching iracing streams.

I stream FSX quite regular. I'm a social media manager for one of them and just wrote an article that Dovetail games asked me to do on Virtual Airlines. I did not think people whole love killing everyone would like FSX so kept that quiet on my initial intro

I stream FSX quite regular. I'm a social media manager for one of them and just wrote an article that Dovetail games asked me to do on Virtual Airlines. I did not think people whole love killing everyone would like FSX so kept that quiet on my initial intro
You're my new best friend ;)

New best friend!? But I've not even told you about the VA I'm a social media manager for does monthly screenshot competitions and Just Flight supply the prizes.

If you want to see my article let me know. I'm no writer and I was surprised they actually published it on there website.

New best friend!? But I've not even told you about the VA I'm a social media manager for does monthly screenshot competitions and Just Flight supply the prizes.

If you want to see my article let me know. I'm no writer and I was surprised they actually published it on there
PM me VA :) @Steven Seabass

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting an FSX stream in a few mins then... www.twitch.tv/gamer5421

There are actually other people interested in aviation on here :eek: I was a beta tester for FSX: Steam Edition although I found no errors! Haha!

There are actually other people interested in aviation on here :eek: I was a beta tester for FSX: Steam Edition although I found no errors! Haha!
@KylanhI was genuinely surprised to find @Shepred as a C1 (3?) Controller! (Vatsim ofc)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been quite interested in flight sims, but put off by the price. There also seems to be quite a bit of choice. Any recommendations? 

FSX. But to get the sim to a realistic standard it can cost upto £500+ on software! 

Back