What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Formal Apology

Scott Mcdermott

Dear People Altis My Name is Scott Mcdermott and I was Recently Discharged By the Police Due to My Ban for owning two accounts i just felt the urge to Say sorry for letting down Anyone in the Police force who put it in Effort and time to Train me and get to know me Such as SuperMoosey Kral and Ram i feel like i let you down to the Maximum and Wasted your time I hope your understand and forgive me for this and i wish your all the best on Altis  

I interviewed you and welcomed you in to the police, and you were a good lad. I'm sorry this happened!

Scott it was really fun to patrol with you you learned much but didn't execute what you learned from me I feel cheated but let this be a wake-up call make sure that you are going to be honest from now on Because sooner or later lies are found out [ I hid from my parents that I was smoking for 1 year and they busted while I was smoking and I did quit now but hope you get the point ] Take care bud It was a whole new thing knowing you ;)  

I'm just curious... Did this get a server ban? 

I can 100% get the removal from the Police, but this is not too different from just changing your name with a single account?
Unless you got banned for another reason...?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just curious... Did this get a server ban? 

I can 100% get the removal from the Police, but this is not too different from just changing your name with a single account?
Unless you got banned for another reason...?
Apparently he got banned twice on the other account and circumvented the final chance ban. But i don't know the details really.

Apparently he got banned twice on the other account and circumvented the final chance ban. But i don't know the details really.
Ahhh... No further questions. 

Nice to see people owning up to mistakes honestly, even if the whole situation is a bit of a mess.

This Whole Situation is my Doing and i am not hear to give excuses I am ready to take the consequence on the chin and have dignity about it .altis life has become my second Family in ways ive found some of the Greatest parts of Humanity in the Altis life Community Some Really great and kind and caring people here and i honestly i am Gutted to have let them down ive not just cheated you guys ive cheated my self 

Don't be sorry its all my doing you were such a nice helpful person its been a pleasure to enjoy your company the Police Community is Second to None its great I'm Proud to have Been apart of it and Alits life its self
Scott it was really fun to patrol with you you learned much but didn't execute what you learned from me I feel cheated but let this be a wake-up call make sure that you are going to be honest from now on Because sooner or later lies are found out [ I hid from my parents that I was smoking for 1 year and they busted while I was smoking and I did quit now but hope you get the point ] Take care bud It was a whole new thing knowing you ;)  
it was a new experience getting to know you to mate barrel of laughs !! Its not just a wake up call for Altis its my attitude that needed it i'm going to miss you dude i joined Athira to patrol with you and it was worth it mate I hope you stay away from the smokes Sir!!! not good for your health matey!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see you go buddy.
No one to blame but my self thank you for being my personal Mentor and showing me the ways off Comms I'm sure you'll keep smashing the Efficient Group Operations Moosey Best of luck to you  in Altis life !! 

Back