What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Flight UA-840, Registration N27958, Oscar Mike.

Rallbot

Hello fellow chaps, I'm new to the server since yesterday, although later in the evening i lost a connection, it didn't seem like a server restart. After reading up on the forums a tad, the only information i could find on it, Sgt. Sanders said in another thread "Although RPUK is based around the player there are certain things that the Management/Dev team have to do to keep it up and Running, they've put up these Filters to protect their servers from Recent attacks so people who are not affected by these Filters can come onto the Server and play the game. I'm sure the Management team are going to try and turn off or edit these filters in the future when they believe it would be safe to do so. Main thing is you're not the only one, you're probably not the only one and the servers are safe." If it's a matter of unblocking me from this filter, please do! Altis Life is really good and i want to play it so bad!!!

Thanks, Rallbot

It just depends what server you were on, server 1 is generally always up, servers 2 and 3 are used at peak times. As the number of plays drop, then servers 2 and 3 are taken off line to increase the player density on server 1 and allow the police to do their part.

Other than that, Welcome.

It just depends what server you were on, server 1 is generally always up, servers 2 and 3 are used at peak times. As the number of plays drop, then servers 2 and 3 are taken off line to increase the player density on server 1 and allow the police to do their part.

Other than that, Welcome.
I've only really ever tried playing on server 1

I still can't join it, some assistance would be appreciated!

UPDATE!! Only server 1 doesn't work! I can go on server 2 at least when it's up! :D Not the best intro to altis life but you know how it is :)

I'd like to say i've been having a great time on the server so far, it's been perfect fun thank you!!!

Back