What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

FHVenom (Action: Ban Issued 26/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rB979

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): FHVenom

Time & Date this happened: 19/01/15 @ 21:40

Which Server did this happen on: #2

Description of what happened:

I went to the gunstore near kavala after doing a copper run. I decided i needed a gun as a deterrant to people killing and robbing me all the time. I cautiously entered the gunshop area to see a Pickup truck on the left hand side and another apparently leaving. I took this oppertuniny to jump out. I purchased my gun, and then a second later i was knocked out, then robbed. Not a single word was spoken before i was knocked out and robbed. Ther person who replies after i say "arent you supposed to talk to me" is VenomzZ not FHVenom, FHVenom  goes on to rob and shoot someone else. (the red hatchback)

What Rule Was Broken ?: I cannot find a specific rule for this kind of robbery, but as he failed to say a single word to me he was clearly not interested in RP and surely this is something that requires some sort of attention. I come on the server for RP, but there is very little, this is a prime example. This guy had no interest in the RP element of the game mode, he wanted to rob people rather than work and earn his money. He had no interest with engaging in any sort of conversation with me. Clearly he want's to buy a big gun with his ill gotten deeds and terrorize people.
Total failure to RP, that is the only rule i can think of, being as this is an RP server.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No, i was told by his friend VenomzZ that i was deaf and he had spoke to me before robbing me o.0

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

(Please excuse the custom face, i use it on an ARMA3 clan server and didn't realize it was on...normally i have no texture on my face in Altis life, im the albino guy...i have now deleted it so it doesn't appear in game anymore)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, mistakenly replied when i was'nt supposed to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back