What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

FD Tourist Man & FD Lifad (Action: Bans Issued 15/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben_Banned

Insert dank meme here.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): FD Tourist Man & FD Lifad

Time & Date this happened: 14:44pm 14/03/15

Which Server did this happen on: Server #1

Description of what happened: 

Incident 1: Was fighting with this guy and his friend Lifad in Molos and they had UNMC uniform on.

Incident 2: Myself and a few other UNMC members were reteiving a stolen Strider me and 2 others approched our stolen Strider in a Hatchback Sport and Touristman hopped out and opened fire on us without role play, after attempting to shoot him I knocked him out and he then knocked me out after me knocking him out.

What Rule Was Broken ?:

Rule 14: UNMC (White-listed Rebels)
14D) You are not allowed to loot UNMC dead bodys, you may take the hat as a trophy piece but there uniform or vest must not be taken.

Rule 1: Cheating, exploiting, hacking

Rule 5: Rest of Altis

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I wasn't going to report him for wearing our uniform as it's rather minor but after he glitched and knocked me out after I knocked him out after the attempted RDM I didn't bother to try and speak with him about it.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

Last edited by a moderator:
 ı stole strider ı try to sell on chopshop ı couldnt be able to sell it then after ı fail to sell strider on chop shop ı try to go away from that area suddenly UNMC heli and hatchbacksport come after me and fired coupled of shots to me. The shots hits the strider after ı take fire ı go out of the strider and 4 UNMC guys go outside from hatchback . and there was a firefight came up. then I pressed shift + g  but got delayed sometimes it happends. 

first .. we didnt loot body we steal unmc houses we dont care if they cant protect they house .. and im the guys who kill u on red zone and steal ur car and i dont care if u cant shoot or can protect ur self ... i hope u go play death match and try to be good shooter lol srry for that but really we boring every time u report us without any proof just bla bla bla ... and u call us we hacker lol

first .. we didnt loot body we steal unmc houses we dont care if they cant protect they house .. and im the guys who kill u on red zone and steal ur car and i dont care if u cant shoot or can protect ur self ... i hope u go play death match and try to be good shooter lol srry for that but really we boring every time u report us without any proof just bla bla bla ... and u call us we hacker lol
First of all this report isn't about you so please get out of the thread.

Regardless of the place to acquired the uniform it is a bannable offence to wear it. 

ı stole strider ı try to sell on chopshop ı couldnt be able to sell it then after ı fail to sell strider on chop shop ı try to go away from that area suddenly UNMC heli and hatchbacksport come after me and fired coupled of shots to me. The shots hits the strider after ı take fire ı go out of the strider and 4 UNMC guys go outside from hatchback . and there was a firefight came up. then I pressed shift + g  but got delayed sometimes it happends. 
I have plenty of footage that will show there was no shots fired from us, and how would you know it was a UNMC Hatchback within roleplay anyway?

ditto asus :)
If you have nothing to contribute to the report then do not post.

1. Reports are not up for discussion, Anyone posting in a report who is not the reporter or the person they have reported then your post will be deleted and a warning point given (Restricts you posting for 7 days)

You can't post about it if the report has nothing to do with you personalty, you can only post if you have info or evidence about the case in hand.

When I saw the windows from hatchback ı saw military uniformed guys who has the right to wear a uniform like this UNMC ofcourse

You say us to make body loot right ? if you think we gonna body loot i can upload how we rob YOUR HOUSES with the evidence.I dont know why everybody hate us on this server

You say us to make body loot right ? if you think we gonna body loot i can upload how we rob YOUR HOUSES with the evidence.I dont know why everybody hate us on this server
You are NOT allowed to wear the UNMC uniform.

Accidental Post

Appologies 

Last edited by a moderator:
The knocking out event could be delay/desync and also a massive coincidence... However the bigger point here is the wearing of the UNMC uniform which currently is stated in the rules something you cannot take/loot.

Bans issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back