What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farther Frank & Augustus

ExScylla

Myself and a few other lads decided we wanted to create some funny RP using larger characters. We run slow, we eat lots of burgers and all we talk about is burgers.

In comes Farther Frank. We approached his chapel the other night and he locked us in, attempting to help us with our obesity problem.
Frank locked us in the chapel and called for some help, namely Augustus. After the fat lads had a small scuffle over the last few remaining burgers, we had to take a trip to pillbox.

Farther Frank & Augustus didn't want us to take the easy way out - so they made us run back to the chapel with some fitting music.

Shoutout to Farther Frank & Augustus for some of the funniest RP I've had in some time.

Medal Clip for all who wants to see us running half the way back & Franks emotional speech and words of wisdom.

This RP scenario was honestly so much fun, I couldn't stop laughing in-between pressing my VOIP button xD Father Augustus truly made it with the Club (Car with speakers), blasting the Rocky IV music as inspiration for you guys to push on towards the Chapel

A massive +1 to the 3 of you and Father Augustus, I look forward to more RP with you all.

#GodBless

Back