What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fapplet's Ban Dispute (Format not used)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fapplet

I have been banned for vdm/ trolling  yes i hands up admitted i was being an idiot but the moment i done the VDM you can clearly see i did not aim at him purposely it was a light clip on his hit causing him to fall over i there was no way of knowing he was there because i had just done a u turn and you can see i attempted to turn away. the part of the video that was not shown is were i pulled over put my hands up and apologized and they sent me to prison. 

Sorry for the VDM and sorry for inconvenience i wont do such thing again.

Sincerely,

Fapplet  

Hello, please could you use the template provided here () otherwise your request will be denied.

I have been banned for vdm/ trolling  yes i hands up admitted i was being an idiot but the moment i done the VDM you can clearly see i did not aim at him purposely it was a light clip on his hit causing him to fall over i there was no way of knowing he was there because i had just done a u turn and you can see i attempted to turn away. the part of the video that was not shown is were i pulled over put my hands up and apologized and they sent me to prison. 

Sorry for the VDM and sorry for inconvenience i wont do such thing again.

Sincerely,

Fapplet  
You didn't pull over, you didn't put your hands up and we didn't send you to prison.

The PCSO shot your tires out, you ran from the scene and we couldn't find you.

I can provide video evidence if you wish.

Thats me in the video with you PC Peacock, the whole night this kid was trolling us so he might be referring to one of the several times he got sent to prison that night

Thats me in the video with you PC Peacock, the whole night this kid was trolling us so he might be referring to one of the several times he got sent to prison that night
Fair point Ollie, his wording indicates a relationship to the video I posted, but he may mean a different time.

I retract my previous statement, but if video evidence is required, I'll get it posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know when I sent him to prison he didn't apologise for the 3 vdm's within a minute, I just got a constant stream of abuse and just kept getting spoken over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back