What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Escaping cuffs suggestion

OwenRPL36

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
This is coming from a police main with no criminal characters but I feel like I've had no one break out of cuffs from me maybe once or twice and I feel it should be a little easier to break out those cuffs and expand that scene to either continue that foot pursuit or the storyline in general.

Would make crims think harder of potential decamps etc as they have that chance of breaking cuffs to continue with whatever said crime is.

Don't need it to be stupidly easy or it would get repetitive but just don't feel like the crims can even break them atm
#skillissue

I once saw a clip of Bmav break out of them like 7 times in a row, they got him in the end though

It’s ~semi~ easy to escape cuffs, but as soon as you do you get tazed and put back in

I play both crim and cop, and I don't see any need to change it. Its easy enough to break cuffs I myself have broken them many times in a row on a good few occasions, to make it easier would be a pain for devs cause they'd have to tweak something that works. However, it would be interesting if we could buy/make a 'Bobby Pin' which crims could carry in order to lockpick themselves out of cuffs or something.

+1

obviously i wouldn't make it too easy but me personally have never been able to get out the cuffs just because it goes quite fast

Tbh I dont see any need to change it, sometimes its hard sometimes its extremely easy, thats the whole point of a skill check. -1

Back