What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Escaping a police raid at the Kavala Drug Dealer

Well done on the escape it was actually pretty well done for a guy who can't see anything.

However your friends probably weren't aware but when you get unrestrained due to the death of the officer, it is a game mechanic to help the civilians out if they civilians win and it usually is considered exploiting or at the very least Poor RP to move from that spot and continue the fight. 

Also the guys talking when they are down and knocked out is like borderline meta gaming you would suppose?

None the less still an entertaining video, seeing you get away when the cops really should have caught you.

This is the third video from sebin showing poor RP or straight up rule breaking. 

Not saying it is you @Sebin Michaelbut you and your friends really need to brush up on the rules 

This is the third video from sebin showing poor RP or straight up rule breaking. 

Not saying it is you @Sebin Michaelbut you and your friends really need to brush up on the rules 
That what he said. Have seen his videos and their actions are sometimes really questionable and on the verge of not sometimes over rule breaking wise.

I think it's at 1:25 when police show up one of the guys says "there is 4 police on" maybe you guys should chek up on the rules?

This obviously happened a while back, as much as it annoys me to see rules being broken, it doesn't take everyone on the forums to tell him he made a mistake. 

everyones giving these guys shit about how they may have broken a few rules yet no-one mentions how the police just taze them on sight without issuing any warning lol

@blaze1981 true ;)

i enjoyed watching it, 

All the actions are somewhat questionable as there are some things going rong from both sides. 

I just hope both parties learn from it. 

@Sebin MichaelNice move! 

Funny that UNMC is trying to help you out ;) 

I do have the request to all not to metagame the amount of police online unless you want to do a gas station robbery or bank as you need to know then ;) 

Even though I am not in this video this was from months ago in an old gang where a majority of us were just hobos. Would like to think we all know the rules now

PSA: I have very well read and understood ALL the rules since day one of playing on this server. And as I have repeatedly mentioned, I am NOT the one breaking any of those rules or encouraging anyone to do so. As someone who is capturing content for my YouTube channel, I absolutely CANNOT control the actions of others. As @The Fiddlercan confirm, I always tell people that I am recording and correct them when they make mistakes or break rules. If they yet want to break rules or show low RP, it is NOT my responsibility. Further, just because I appear with someone in a video doesn't mean they're my friends or that they're working under my instructions. I just chill with people and get footage for my channel. If I begin correcting them during my videos, it is only going to cause loss of good content. I have never had a forum complaint against me, and I probably never will - thats just how careful I am with the rules. If you really do care as much about the rules as you say you do, then I'd say you should use my video as evidence and start posting complaints against all the rule breakers.

Back