What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ep.4 Don't Drink & Game

Oh my!!! seeing im on the whiskey right now the chair fell over and a single person mosh pit just kicked in

Added to homepage

"Don't drink & Game", that doesn't go for @Harlequin, He's on fire when he is drunk. :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That officer was innocent and a very good friend of mine, May you Rot in prison sir, (Just kidding) Great video George keep it up!

im sorry nobody is going to say it, you have broke server rules once again, I am personally appauled that nobody else has mentioned it, yes your video's are good but your not above server rules, can an admin please speak to him to sort this as this is 2 videos in a row where he has broken server rules

Fantastic George! I love you with an outstanding passion!

Also, the second murder wasn't really RDM, there just wasnt any roleplay Fuel.

i am absolutely shocked that wilco ignored the blatant break of server rules and put this on the front page to advertise that. how can you ban someone next time they kill someone in a police zone and they cite your support of this video as evidence the rule doesn't apply.

George needs to be banned for twice breaking the server rules now. anything less would only compound this hypocrisy

Cool. Let's just ban George then.

We've got a guy with nine posts calling for him to be banned and surprisingly, Fuel.

Before this gets out of hand, I will point out that in almost every case George asks relevant permission before making his vids. Whatever the case in this one is, I do not know.

What I would say is the amount of bitching and backstabbing I'm seeing on the forum is frankly sickening. Fuel... You have surprised me... You could have gone straight to George and said something.

Rules are rules and I agree to an extent but if one of the most entertaining people on Altis goes then it will be a sad day.

Bitching and sadness aside, that is actually one of my favourite George vids.

It makes me realise how much I miss JohnJoe, Spunky Bumlove and the superstar that is Edgar.

Bitching and sadness aside, that is actually one of my favourite George vids.

It makes me realise how much I miss JohnJoe, Spunky Bumlove and the superstar that is Edgar.
Come back to us Rev

rf0E2KS.gif

Also, there's a very good reason why there were no reports filed at the time, everyone was having fun and getting involved. Something that seems to have been forgotten in recent days.

Let the shitstorm commence. #reporteverything

@Edgar Ville, man there are a few guys I REALLY miss playing with but trawling the forum I can see that there are a lot of issues that need to be addressed before I'd ever consider coming back to the force (And probably denied straight up anyway!) - But I am sad about not playing with my leading Proctologist any more. 

Back on point though, this is a great vid, very entertaining and from the people I've spoken to who were actually DIRECTLY concerned, there was RP running up to the events and admins were made aware of certain things at the time. If people have an issue we have the Report a Player section for reports... I've no authority on that but it really annoys / saddens me to see long time regular players taking shots at one another. 

Seeing as the people directly involved in this issue have no grievances and there are no active reports I would just add that he who lives by the sword shall die by it. It is a game at the end of the day that is there to be fun for all... Rules should be upheld but baying for the banning of regulars makes me fucking sick.

Peace out, y'all. Great vid @Unlucky George and love you long time @Edgar Ville.

Great Video! Looks like everyone was having fun (any complaints made?), but let's ban you anyway.

Man, sometimes we need to be a little bit more pragmatic.

EDIT: Was this the night we took you to the mental hospital for your own protection @Unlucky George

I love your videos, they are a great advert for this community - Keep em' coming!

Thank you all, I've started Episode 5 today on my lunch break. It goes along the theme of 'Revenge is a dish best served 4hr30m later' (working title). 

My boss is giving me half a day for editing tomorrow (instead of a xmas gift lol) so I may have this out before the end of the year :)

I'll re-read the rules to make sure that this video is in compliance, I wish to avoid #serverrulesgate again.

From now on, if there's any footage that isn't in compliance with server rules I'll blank it out with the below  :p

Testcard_F.jpg

Back