What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Emperos - Unban appeal (Unbanned 27/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperos

Your In-game name: Emperos (Just changed it into [sA] Emperos)

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198137228017

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): a8106eb0b2225fead0f9f383567faf61

Date & Time you was banned: 26/03/2015 22:10

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: 6b

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I can remember that my friend ''Alex'' got cought and was send to the police station in Athira. All i could think off is getting him out of there and totally didn't thought about the ''Blue zone''. So i went to the station and i saw ''Alex'' was getting questioned, then i yelled to the cops ''Lay down now, and release alex''. It was a very big mistake. I myself usually follow the rules strictly and attend others on it. But this time i think it was lack of experience in this community and didn't used my head this time and i take full responsibility for it. I would like to get a final chance because mentioned earlier i always follow the rules usually and when i am not sure about something i ask it in the ''side chat''. I try my very best to be part of this community and i spend a lot of time on it. And i will promise that i wont break a single rule ever again. To make that sure i have read the rules again.

There was some misunderstanding about an earlier ban i got today which didn't seem like a real ban? Anyway i want to thank the Mentor and Admin team that took their time on TS for helping me earlier. 

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: 

@Emperos

Thanks for taking the time to open this appeal.

I have unbanned you for a final chance, i suggest you go and read the rules and do your very best to follow them going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back