What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Eestileht Un-Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

marko897

Hello, guys. 

I think u know me from the H4X.. 

So i been banned yesterday for killing Greedy at Donators shop( Now i understand that i shouldnt shoot him) and before i got Banned. I have a question, how long is the ban for killing one guy.

I didnt read the rules because i dodnt know where do i read them and all i was the rules in kavala( like 70 Km/h and no killing) so i didnt kill someone in kavala and i've been killed many times outside and inside of the Kavala. But when i killed Landon at the Cocaine field with the SUV the rule like NO VDM was not activated because everyone sayd that this is legal to vdm someone. I'm really sorry for killing those guys, but i just didnt know the rules.

Can you Un-Ban me and my friend H4X for those things. We are really sorry for this and now i read all the rules for this server and cant do anything  wrong anymore.

PS: Sorry for bad ENGLISH :)

may i ask you something, the video is showing clearly i said to kill him but we were both not sure if to do it or not, he stopped after some bullets and we apologised, after some seconds he bought the weapon and esteliht been behind him, esteliht shooted him to death just after he putted the target on me . he had the allowence to shot. he didnt had to wait untill he had the shot. because is a bit engaging when you put the target on someone . so he took the decision to shot first, when you put the gun on someones body/face in real life would you be like , untill you dont shot is alright.. if you shot your dead so is better you to take the first step.

If im wrong, dont mind this message , continue with him.

[Reply to this massege just if your an admin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back