What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Eddie_000 Apology. (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaTz

I just want to say why im doing Another dispute after my second one just got denied is because i was very mad at the time and couldn't really focuz but it has gone 2 Days and im all calm now. Also the other one i put up in 5 minutes so im going to do a proper one now.

In Game Name: Eddie_000

Reason why you were banned: So i spawned in  VIP Club, got 70k out and bought weapons. Then i see Ross and aother guy arresting a guy, so i Went up and asked why they were arresting him, because i wanted to be sure i could have my gun out without getting arrested, and they didn't arrest him for the gun. Then something happend, don't really remember wat but it ended up with me being restrained, wich i got very mad over because i had just bought an illegal gun + attatchments, so without thinking i called Ross a kid, because i was very angry and just got robbed of 100k+ and died, and i spawned in vip club and gets arrested, wich lead me to have almost no Money left.

I just wan't to say sorry to Ross, this was not meant to offend you in any way out of character. I completely understand how you feel as i also get called bad thing everyday. (Thats why i get mad very easily because im not in a good mood when i come home from school.)

I just wan't to say sorry for my bad actions. All i want is a forgivness from you.

If you guys actually do forgive me, (Ross and the admin team) I will make sure this never happens again.

If this apology actually go through with my 1% chance to not being denied just tell my and i will put my GUID up, forgot how to do it atm, ill look at an tutorial.

Well as @Steph ♥ was the one that banned you I will let her make the final call on this one.

You have been banned before for a rule that was not prominent on the rules page and we have to take that into consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think @ should decide this .. you were being like this to him.

And something like this can be very frustrating - especially if people try to have fun and RP.

So yeah I would like to know @ opinion on this & maybe you should go and apologize to him on TS but that's not up to me.

All I can say is this.

I have given up with you people. "Kid" "5 year old" "cunt" "squeaker" you name it, i've heard it all. It gets very annoying and upsetting.

Now , @Steph ♥ , don't leave the decision to me because i'll be completely biased but basically you broke RP several times when you said you can't arrest him here and you called me a kid, which was said with intend to insult.

I'll let you decide Steph, but I personally can't see any value he brings here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's enough said for me.

Denied - 16/01/15

Maybe on another server you should try actually following the rules and don't be disrespective towards others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back