What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

E = MC MELON - unban appeal (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in-game : E = MC MELON

steam id : STEAM_0:0:64550302

guid : bc635739a5c69811388e651b1c2480e0 or 76561198089366332

date banned : 22nd november 2014

rules i stupidly broke : (1 man /friend boris johnson )VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for fun is banable and considered VDM)

Do not troll, running around the cops in circles, jumping off buildings without a RP reason, bombarding the police messaging system or the Medic system over and over is considered trolling. This is worthy of a ban.

it has been 3 months since i was banned and and i wont be suprised if you keep it that way but i can assure you i have grown out of the stupidity (trolling) i did on your server and i am very sorry for doing that , but i have been on many role playing severs since then and matured. iand i can happily say i haven't been banned from any ! 

so i leave the choice to you guys and  understand either way but i would love a final chance on the server !

thanks for reading

Ill approve this for your final chance however the big man may deny it again as he made the call on the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back