What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dvir - 1 RDM, 1 attempted RDM and one Combatlog to save gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerone

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Dvir

Time & Date this happened: The RDM happened around 22:10 yesterday (06.03.15)

Which Server did this happen on: Server 2

Description of what happened: Well when i was RDM'd, we were just driving around, looking for people to interact with. We saw this guy near the copper miner and i decided to try to talk to him. As i got out of the car he just shot me. -Video comming
He also tried to RDM us later at the checkpoint but i have no evidence of that.
Thirdly, he combatlogged to save his gear. I will upload a screenshot.

What Rule Was Broken ?:  
1) RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times. X2
2) 1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, we tried several times to message him. No answer.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

*Video not to be posted since he is already banned*

The combatlog
http://imgur.com/ntGthQ7

Well i guess this guy has enough going against him. Also he is already banned so whatever

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have screenshots of this chap logging whilst in restraints during a police arrest, screenshots can be added at a later date when I'm free.

Ah well. He was still on the server yesterday, but i guess the ban was in effect later?

Well whatever then, i won't bother uploading the vid

I also have evidence of him combat logging whilst I had him in custody. I'm more than happy to upload and post it when I get home.

Edit: Just noticed he's been banned already, won't bother with the upload.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back