What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DUPLICATE PLS DELETE -- Report a player - 183 + 205 - GTA RP

T Knight

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Lynk Buscemi
Reported Players: 183 + 205
Date: Jul 19, 2024
Time: 16:00
What best describes this incident: Racism / OOC Talk
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was riding about on a local bike looking for someone to do a 2 man bin job with when these 2 fine gentlemen crashed into my local bike and instantly started to repeat the N word over and over. They then tried punching me off the bike but both got dropped in the process. NHS soon arrived and I explained that these 2 had been dropped for being racist, but allowed him to get on with his job, the 2 individuals were then rude to the NHS so he left them as he deemed it unsafe to be there alone as I was saying I was going to stab t hem again if they had got up. He then left but as he did they said the N word 2 more times which he heard too. I then chucked them in a local and they instantly broke character - didn't RP injuries - continued the racist talk, even when I tried to steer them back into RP. Typical trolls with no intention to RP at all... They also combat logged shortly after the last clip ends as you'll probably see in the logs. I just didn't want to spam too many clips for pretty clear cur rule breaks.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: PART 1: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/iiJLYUaLW44h-mNYa/d1337aZtSDbr?invite=cr-MSxJamssMjM5OTY2NjE3LA

Back