What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dolev Ban Appeal (Unbanned 28/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolev

Dear AltisLife.Uk Admins,

20 minute ago i went to the police station in-game and i killed a cop with a weapon.

i want to say that i'm very sorry for that.

it is my first day on this Game+Server (i purchased ARMA 3 today) and i'm sad to be banned.
my first server that i played and the server that i most loved from all the other servers.

i hope you will give me a second chance and i will do my best for the community.

i want to say sorry for the cop that i killed him on the police station i promise to you that i will do anything to pay on what i did.

you can jail me for 2 hours + give me a ticket of 200,000f i'll work hard to get this money and pay for what i did.

i'm sad that its my start on this game with bans and those things.

please think about it carfuly. i'm fully respect your choice and i hope you will do the best thing for the server.

Yours,

Dolev - StarK1st

=====

In-game Name: Dolev
Steam Profile ID: StarK1st
GUID: 
473f13a6ded7708562a1e67b0ab79101

Date & Time: 28/03/2015 03:30
Rule i broke: 
6B
Reason why you should unban me: Above

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dolev

First day in the game and server and you pick up a gun... This is a serious RP server.

If you want to go around killing people then this is not the right server for you.... Where have you played a RP game before ?

@Dolev

First day in the game and server and you pick up a gun... This is a serious RP server.

If you want to go around killing people then this is not the right server for you.... Where have you played a RP game before ?
hey there wilco,

thank you for your replay. i never killed a person in ARMA 3 before.

everytime i going to buy a car on the shop i'm getting killed and my money+car being taken.

this is the first time in my life that i'm playing RP mod. i'm kinda new in this mode+game

i promise you i will learn all forum rules + rp rules and meaning.

i know its serious rp server and i know that the ban is right.

i just want you to give me a second chance to prove myself that i can play with the whole community on the RP mod and even to help it.

hey there wilco,

thank you for your replay. i never killed a person in ARMA 3 before.

everytime i going to buy a car on the shop i'm getting killed and my money+car being taken.

this is the first time in my life that i'm playing RP mod. i'm kinda new in this mode+game

i promise you i will learn all forum rules + rp rules and meaning.

i know its serious rp server and i know that the ban is right.

i just want you to give me a second chance to prove myself that i can play with the whole community on the RP mod and even to help it.

If your getting robbed then be a little more tactful in buying that car... also if someone is robbing call the police from the Y menu.

Giving you a final chance, make sure you read the rules

Its a RP server so everything needs to be roleplayed including what you do before you pull a trigger... (excluding the blue and green zones)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back