What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Django Freeman (Unbanned 21/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnious

Your In-game name:Django Freeman 

Your Steam Profile ID:STEAM_0:1:28188788

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):9c79e5291644ab7ced8b80aaa728206

Date & Time you was banned:18/01/2015 19.00

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:RDM

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance am very sorry for the rule i have broken and i fully understand what i did wrong now.in the server i was in before if someone threatened your life or told you to put your hands up you were allowed to shoot them however i have now thoroughly read through the rules and now understand what i did was wrong and i should have put more of a serious role-play reason to even think about firing a single bullet and i apologize for that sincerely.IN the situation were i was banned a officer shouted to my gang member telling him to surrender and drop your weapons my team speak then suddenly lost connection and i had no way of quickly communicating with my gang member suddenly shots were exchanged and the officer was killed i then went on to shoot one of the 2 officers standing around 100m away from the fist officer as i  thought they were going to kill me . i now understand what i have did wrong i and ask for a final chance on this great server as i know i should have engaged in serious role-play before shooting.also some additional information was that we had just had a gun fight with the same cops about 11 ,mins ago but no one was killed in that fight as we fled

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want you to understand this is a serious roleplay community

I am unbanning you on the advise you learn to roleplay before holding a gun, Please do not purchase or use a gun for the next 2 weeks this should give you time to notice what the server is about 

Unbanned for final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back