What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Django Freeman - Unban Appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnious

ur In-game name: Django Freeman

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:28188788

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

9c79e5291644ab7ced8b80aaa728206d

Date & Time you was banned: 16/3/15

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: RDM

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

2 days ago i got wrongfully banned for breaking rule 5, it was not RDM.

Crispy was first spotted armed on a hill north of the bank, where we approached him and helilifted him out of the area.
Then about 5 min later, he aproachs unarmed on the northern wall, we confront him and he's pulled a gun out and is holding up one of our guys.
He gets shot dead, his friend pulls up a bit later in an offoard and also gets shot.

During this cops are swarming and bullets are flying everywhere. He their presence nearly stops our robbery.

Around 20min later, while a team of 3 cops are assaulting the northen hill where one of our snipers are, Crispy arrives again, pulls up on the southern wall, and exits his car.
We're not in a situation where we have time to tell him to piss off, so 2 of our snipers open fire, and I get the kill.

later in his own RDM post and on ts, with mentors present he admits to having a 200k gun in his backpack.
I believe Crispy returned to the scene with every intention of killing us as he had done 20min before, and the reason his gun was in his backpack was in order to claim RDM when shot.

In my opinion this is blatant RDM bait, but maybe everyone should just run unarmed in to firefights then unholster their weapon and kill people when they're nice and ready.
Then if killed just post RDM and laugh.

Secondly I'd like to refer to rule 12B

And finally as a sidenote, before even doing the bank robbery, we asked a Mentor if it was ok to kill people approaching our HEMTTs and the bank itself, and he said; "Yes you can kill anyone trying to enter the compound, but not people just driving past"

here is the video of situation that he recorded : 

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: 

Player has been banned before and his previous dispute can be found As stated in the rules all admin decisions are final.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back