What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Django Freeman (Action: Ban Issued 16/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy

Perm Community Ban
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Django Freeman

Time & Date this happened: 15/03/2015 around 22:00

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: I was driving on the road from kavala heading north, I noticed two trucks in the treasury and I stopped to examine the situation, I didn't see anyone and I didn't hear any shots and then when I moved out of cover I was shot and killed.

What Rule Was Broken ?:
Rule 5: Rest of Altis
RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, we had a chat on teamspeak and one of their members said that it wasn't RDM.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Im guessing im not allowed to respond, but.

This is the 2nd time you get killed at the bank within the 15 minute NLR and you even say in the video that you got killed by us earlier at the bank.

In the video you say, "I wonder where they positioned themselves because one of them could spray me from a crazy distance"

That was me that killed you the first time you rocked up to the bank and told Miles Freeman JR to surrender.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im guessing im not allowed to respond, but.

This is the 2nd time you get killed at the bank within the 15 minute NLR and you even say in the video that you got killed by us earlier at the bank, you really this butthurt?

In the video you say, "I wonder where they positioned themselves because one of them could spray me from a crazy distance"

That was me that killed you the first time you rocked up to the bank and told Miles Freeman JR to surrender.
I'm pretty sure I waited over 20 minutes before I came to the bank again, it wasn't me who said what you quoted and I don't care about the first time I was killed.

Dude you were in completely hostile environment were a fire fight was on going and you still decided to drive in there.  it was un clear to us if you had a gun or not  in my opinion it was your own fault you were shot.

First off: Active firefight, had been for 20+ minutes. As you know having previously died there. Which you also say on ts which you can hear in the video. Nice meta gaming bro. 

Secondly: We had actively been engaged by people wearing shemags, on repeated occasions. We would of let you leave had you not pulled up at the bank and presented a potential threat. Also the guy who shot you wall banged you and could not see if you were armed or not.

Also this is verbatum on your ts "2 hemmts, I wonder where they positioned themselves cos one of them had like, I don't know what gun he had. He could just spray from a crazy distance and he could see me everywhere ...." 

Can't be assed to type any more but also this clearly shows metagaming.

I am Willie Freeman by the way.

I would like an admin to speak to Mentor Connall Radford, he dealt with the situation initially. 

I would like an admin to speak to Mentor Connall Radford, he dealt with the situation initially. 
No he didn't, he just gave us his own advice, we all agreed that the person who shot me would compensate me for what I lost and then out of nowhere he just decided he wouldn't, so I put this on here. As a civilian I was driving by and heard no shots, I can tell you that I drove by and nothing until I get out of my car and get shot.

EDIT: Can only the person being reported post please.

No I am dealing with it cos that is what I do. The rest are hotheaded and likely not to get anything constructive said. 

And what I meant was the opinion shared that you probably shouldn't of been there in the first place. 

I appreciate the loss of gear and what your are showing is worth like 20k tops which I will send. I am not sending you the 200k you asked for, we don't have any proof what was in your backpack unless you want to tell us you came into a known hostile situation heavily armed, where you previously died. (We know you know because you are talking about it on ts, before you say anything).

I suggest you read rule 6 mate. As this to me is either seeking revenge or some sort of meta gaming, which is actually also displayed by what you are talking about in your video, on ts.

Actually my friends were in the area and I was checking out what they were doing, I didn't seek revenge at all since i didn't even attempt to protect myself,

I was simply a bypasser who saw two trucks and nobody else around, I obviously had a gun in my backpack but that doesn't matter, what I want to focus on here is that you shot an unarmed man who had nothing to do with your robbery, you didn't even attempt to rp by giving a warning shot or pretending you were a badshot to scare me away but you decided to

Go straight in for the kill.

I'm pretty sure I waited over 20 minutes before I came to the bank again, it wasn't me who said what you quoted and I don't care about the first time I was killed.
Crispy.... why would you go back to the bank ?... is that where your new life took you...

Anyway we are not here to discuss that.

We are here to discuss Freeman... these guys keep popping up in the report section dont they...From your responce there "hot headed" seems that our first bans was right.

Time to get these ex blackcat idiots off the server i think, its serious RP not wasteland, Ban Issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back