What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Disputing a ban by SGT Jamie. (Refused - Unable to action)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespirio

"Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Vespirio

Time & Date this happened: 2014 11 16/11/2014 22:21 UK Time

Description of what happened: Vespirio has been increasing annoying towards the Police, by running around the bank operations shouting the positions of officers, and also interferring with police business. This time he was interferring with a police chase, by speeding without his headlights on (was night time), cutting police up, which ended with one of the officers cars crashing, and then when we came to a stop with the suspects, he gets out of his car and knocks one of the officers out. So I restraint and him and gave him shouting at, about what his been doing and then he eventually combat logs. I don't have a recording of the whole situation but got a recording of the logs down the bottom left of the screen of me restraining him and him disconnecting" - SGT Jamie

Vespirio has been increasing annoying towards the Police, by running around the bank operations shouting the positions of officers, and also interferring with police business.  
- The reason i was running around the bank screaming is because I was at the bank when it started being robbed. I just randomly ran in a direction and saw a cop in the distance so i called out to him because i needed reasurance of safety. 

This time he was interferring with a police chase, by speeding without his headlights on (was night time), cutting police up, which ended with one of the officers cars crashing, and then when we came to a stop with the suspects, he gets out of his car and knocks one of the officers out. 
- This happend when I was already chasing a bounty and got shot at in kavala by the suspect. The cops then CUT in infront of me and They crash 10 meters infront of me, after almost fliping his own vehicle. I even stopped and offered to repair the vehicle. I then continued on with the chase with police ahead because i stopped to help the police man out. Once i arrive at the scene, the police are spraying rubber bullets everywhere and i see the convict running towards me however, a cop is closer than the targer to my left and during my overly wide swing I manage to hit him over the head.(Not use to the controls at that point). The reason I DC'd was because I had a extremely bad day on league, and i was pissed off at the world. (Bad Sportsmanship) Hasnt happened since.

I am sorry if you think I was being an asshole but as the last week has shown, I am capable of playing in the server rules and roleplaying with cops on their side. If you have any questions about, or want to talk to me personally, I am in ts3 almost everyday in the evenings. 
View attachment 112

Disconnecting during a role play is not how we do things here.

Ensure you read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID, not your Arma ID, for a final chance on the server.

My GUID : dc8c8d8b7c2e18abdb7fcf547a9df888

I have gone thoroughly through the rules so I can prevent this from happening ever again. Thank you for the swift reply and sorry for the inconvenience I have caused. 

Rule that I have broken Is 1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

Ok you can be unbanned for a final chance. Awaiting Wilco action.

Unable to unban - GUID not found

Please reopen a request linking this post with your steam profile id.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back