What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dispute: Ban (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarloBear

Banned - Chargeback on donation
This is regarding this issue

I can honestly admit 100% I do not know this person - I was in Kavala and he kept annoying me

So I did take action and whipped out my pistol and why not rob him to teach him a lesson. So happy to find 11M. So ofcourse I quickly banked it in.

As of panic I did say wtf i've been banned and then searched for the reason. Explained it to my friends and they did tell me about the rule ~ I did not know of the time.

Rule 1: Cheating, exploiting, hacking

1D) For your own character protection everyone is expected to report suspicious player behaviour. If you, for example, receive a high amount of money from another player, that player is obviously a hacker. If you do not report him immediately after becoming aware of his behaviour, you are at risk of being banned also.  

The person was raging on side chat so at the time so I thought what i done was justice and nothing of it,

But honestly don't know if he was hacking / duping. All I know was he was carrying a lot of money.

If it's the case then I'm happy to give the 11 mil back ~ If not I do understand as it was stated in the rules. My bad for not reporting it.

Just upset this has got me in trouble the actions of another player. It's a really good server and I hope you guys will let me back on - I've just donated as well to support the server hasn't even been approved yet. Hope you understand :/

Anyway guys thanks.

edit/

Just saw:

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
 Tried, no response
I'm sorry to say I DID NOT saw any communication. I would have Replied back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I will approve this on the proviso that the 11 mil is removed from your bank. Please provide your GUID so we can process the unban.

Thanks Vladic, My GUID is:

97a2464391878bc6b2167a455effae4e

Yep the 11Mil can be removed.

Denied

£28,063,286

This is your bank account.. its clear to me some hacking/exploiting with someone you know has happened here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back