What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Died when entering the water (Refused - Already compensated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axxe11erate

In-game name:

Alexander

Player ID(copy from your arma profile):

What was lost:

Clothing, ROOK-40 with 10-15 mags, Rangermaster belt

Value of item/Money lost:

Quick description of what happened:

I was trying out finding shipwrecks for the first time(even though i didnt know i need to look for the ones deep underwater). After I had swam around this stranded boat that was stranded on a small island/rock just south of kavala for a while I found out that it was not the right one, if it was I did not have an excavator, and I decided to swim back to my boat. Then it happened, my character suddenly had cold feet of stepping back into the water and he died as soon as he was about to go into his swimming animation.

On a sidenote:

I know I am requesting for alot of compensation so shortly after I started swimming but this game is just a bit glitchy and I am ok with it, even though it can get a bit tiresome at times. I love how much work you guys put into it to keep the players satisfied. Keep up the good work lads!

Awwww, ill give you that littpe momey back. Contact John "Puppy" Doe on TS to get your money back.

Puppy will compensate, unsure if he has so closing this topic so the compensation isnt duplicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back