What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Did VDM, Apologizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

cresblock

Greetings,

I am justing going to be straightforward. I commited VDM, I thought it might be fun but it was a stupid idea and I got banned. Now I truly regret it because I love this server. Since this is my one and only offense I am asking for a second chance. I will not commit such stupid acts again. I apologize to people I VDM'd and the admins. Thank you.

dont overcrowd the post if you are not helping and need basic comprehension skills
I laughed, however please remember as a wise man once said, "This isnt a playground."

You do understand that ending someones Role play that they may be involved in by simply killing them instantly, whether it be RDM or VDM isnt fun for both parties, maybe for you, but not for him or others involved. 

Once you understand that the whole point of role play is to come up with funny and exciting interactions with people, be unique and ensure both parties enjoyed the experience you gave. Then youll be fit for this server.

Get back to me here. Obviously im not sure who was the original person to ban you and im sure at some point they will appear and say there side of the story. Everyone should get a second chance if there willing to see the problem and fix it within there own game play. 

- CSI Mitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving to denied, If you still want to be unbanned open a new post replying to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back