What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Democracy Manifest Party (Vote for SPC Matt)

Matt_

Good Evening Altisians.

It's time for a new era of governance on the island of Altis, the Democracy Manifest Party (DMP).

Our Manifesto Launch Video

Our pledges include: 

• Ban police from touching your penis
  • Ban the use of highly trained Judo
  • Ban anyone from interrupting people eating succulent Chinese meals
  • INCREASE IN POLICE WAGES (mainly CMDR Maratek)
  • CAMPAIGN FOR THE RETURN OF THE MITCHATECH http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/541900089528040433/BAE5678C0B0FF5417B483E47DAF3F06583F8019C/
  • Ban the use of headlocks in any form to anyone, this applies to the police as well
  • No taxing on the gambling industry, I recommend you use the state backed betMatt for all gambling purposes.
    bxcxzXO.png

Its incredibly simple to register your vote for the DMP, just walk into the mayors building in Kavala (down the road from the car shop) and walk into the polling booth and mark x next to SPC Matt.

VOTE FOR CHANGE, VOTE FOR THE DMP.
 ​
#getyourhandsofmypenis​
HiYLXaV.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mattyboy you have my vote

#getyourhandsofmyswedishpenis 

#allpenisesareequal

#VoteDMP

Many men and women have sacrificed their lives so that we may sit down and eat a succulent Chinese meal without interruption, do not let their sacrifice be in vain.

Vote for uninterrupted Chinese meals, vote DMP! 

Many men and women have sacrificed their lives so that we may sit down and eat a succulent Chinese meal without interruption, do not let their sacrifice be in vain.

Vote for uninterrupted Chinese meals, vote DMP! 
couldn't have put it better myself

Back