What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dear. Wilco (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astron

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Its a shame how a big group like PMC is looked down at in such a view where they are only playing badly instead of looking at all the effort we did as clan members in making this group of people work as hard as they can to achieve high goals in such server.....Talking about how we have our own website and TS3 is only due to the fact that no one gives a shet honistly, ill be totally honist about this wilco but soo many times we get in skrims with cops were thing go wrong mostly, we would log to the servers TS and pm cops and w8 for 2 hours + with no such replay, simply we kill a maratek (COP) in the police station 2 days back and he disconnects 3 seconds later ... being a cop have always been the fact u need to show postive attitude not abusing the fact that ur an admin and combat log this way he is not inc-urging [/SIZE]others to play dirty ..... its a game were all of us are equal we all have same limits everyone should fall and die everyone should have equal game expreince were all of us should wait for medic to revive us or the 5 mints to past otherwise lets all be admins and combat log since maratek (COP+Admin) did such ... and dont deny that he did cause i have pics bro  :) . im replaying that HERE ALTHOUGH I KNOW ITS IN THE WRONG SPOT ... because u kept the other fourm locked 

this i mean: 

just to conclude we got our own TS to feel more flexiable and have as many rooms as we wish.... instead of asking for alot of thing and give u a hard time adjusting things for us.

I think you killed my spell checker... want me to manually translate?

Not sure who you are.....I remember a conversation only a few weeks ago... telling PMC to not be like the next LOA and to roleplay. i believe it was the leader Pouya or some guy that has seemed to have now gone missing.

From then you've done the opposite ... in fact you recruit anyone you can get your hands on.

We don't like advertising here, We dont like bad RP the issue is PMC are not bad RP... they just don't RP

You could of had rooms in our team speak instead you decide to set your own up and advertise it here on the website going against our server rules.

Sort yourselfs out or find another server.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Talking about how we have our own website and TS3 is only due to the fact that no one gives a shet honistly"

Its fine that you have your own website... but advertising it here is in breach of our server rules.... So i give a "Shet!"

In terms of the hard work your doing... i can tell you now its very easy to recruit anyone.... I would like to note approaching people who have been banned previously is no doubt the reason your in this mess.... If you turn that around and say they approached you then that's because your an easy target and let anyone in.

The other thread was locked because it was a final warning... something which is not up for discussion.

24 hours just saying.... and staying off the server for 24 hours which ive noted your doing already will just force me to issue a blanket ban.. early the process is to actually see if your changing your ways....  if your in PMC and enjoy the server.... sorry to say but i think to save yourself its time to look for another group or go solo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back