What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DeadSLO / 4You-SLO (Action: Ban Issued 26/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boriis

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): DeadSLO and 4You-SLO

Time & Date this happened: date: 18.01.2015 time:15:00-15:20 

Which Server did this happen on: Server #1

Description of what happened: i managed to damage my go-kart and was going to repair it. and while putting my backpack in teh go-kart to get the other repair kit out of the backpack in the kart. the guy takes my carryall backpack (with a gun and a tool kit in it) and run away. i tried to run after him, but i lost him. after a while i found him again and followed him for a little while. then out of nowhere his buddy shoots me in the head.(side note) DeadSLO took my backpack in the greenzone, but his buddy shot me outside of it.

What Rule Was Broken ?: DeadSLO stole a backpack in a greenzone, 4You-SLO for RDM
3A) Do not troll, running around the cops in circles, jumping off buildings without a RP reason, bombarding the police messaging system or the Medic system over and over is considered trolling. This is worthy of a ban.
(Sort of)

Robbing = You are not allowed to rob a person who is inside the greenzone, these are considered safe heavens for players to meet and have friendly meets/chats
RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I sort of tried to resolve it with him in game, but he refused to listen. I also tried to find them on ts but i could not find them there.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
https://vid.me/oAaC
(No parts that had any value to the case was edited away, only editing was to short it down so it doesn't take ages to watch and upload)
(not youtube because it doesn't work for me)

If it is possible to get compensation for my gear i would like if i could get any info about that, thanks (I have pictures of all my gear if that is needed)

(extra note): i may have said some things out of character, i was pretty angry and frustrated at the moment. but i am truly sorry if i did it)

Last edited by a moderator:
aca4e9f70be3b0ec89271dd41de4b50d -1 DeadSLO - Forum Report 26/01/2015
f9c6f1c0175dd2b3443952583af31077 -1 4You-SLO - Forum Report 26/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back