What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DAYZ server

DI Arc Neon

Hi guys, noticed altislife.co.uk has a DAYZ server.

how long has that been up ?

and shall we get a gang together to play on it ?

thanks

Ben

its been around for a while I think I might try to play on the weekend with a few guys you'd be welcome to join

I will announce this shortly... in the meantime I am pleased to see today its ranked 13th in the world!!!!

Looking at the numbers it will be in the top 10 by tomorrow morning, a great advertisement for this community.

I will announce this shortly... in the meantime I am pleased to see today its ranked 13th in the world!!!!

Looking at the numbers it will be in the top 10 by tomorrow morning, a great advertisement for this community.
It's constantly full and at the top of the server lists when I play DayZ, crazy!

If u guys are ganging up to play day z. Count me in send me a pm when wer planning on playing

We should create a Altis Life UK clan for the dayz server... we may have enemys during on roleplay on the altis server but we should all teamup on the dayz server :)

Thanks for the suggestion Jay

Forums done, Teamspeak group to follow when I get on teamspeak this evening :)

There is a Rust server too i noticed the other day havent played that since it was closed alpha (when it was good ).... hope they havent ruined it.I know there been alot of updates since then.

Anyone played Nether.... again i played that back in Alpha not played since all the updates.

Anyone played Nether.... again i played that back in Alpha not played since all the updates.
I'm in the same boat, bought it around christmas when it was like £8. Wasn't much to do back then, they've added a fuckton of things since then, but I don't know anyone else that plays it, so ambition to go back to it is quite low.

I'm in the same boat, bought it around christmas when it was like £8. Wasn't much to do back then, they've added a fuckton of things since then, but I don't know anyone else that plays it, so ambition to go back to it is quite low.
same except i paid $50 for mine of their website before it was on steam.

Last edited by a moderator:
sure lets do dayz rust and nether i have like 100 gold to spend on nether lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the basis. DayZ Standalone grouping,yes let's all play together and set up Survivor,Hero, and Bandit groups(even though literally 90% of players KoS,never leave Berezino and the game seems like a douchbag simulator when people interact at the moment.)We can hopefully change that at least for a day when we Altislife.co.uk Roleplaying people jump on.

As for the popularity and ranking. I'd love to see more servers(It's always full until I come home from work which is the dead of night for the UK.) A private server seems like a good idea though for us forum regulars,since the server slots are 40. Though all of that would be asking a bit much at this point in time.

Theres always the Rust server :) We are trying to get that one off the ground at the moment :)

Having some funny PVP's at the moment.

Back