What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Daveyskillz / L3E & Ste. (Action: Bans Issued 20/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4XS

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Daveyskillz. L3E. Ste.

Time & Date this happened: Around 19.50 BST

Description of what happened:I came to Athira in order to revive people that died there. As all of the victims were re spawned i went back to my chopper finding Davetskillz standing next to the chopper. I told him to step away from the vehicle, he did not comply so i decided just to jump in the chopper and head to another accident that had acquired. As i opened my chopper Mr. Davetskillz jumped in. I asked him to leave the chopper as the thing he did was against server rules. He did not communicate with me, nor did he say anything when i told him that he was breaking the rules. 
Either L3E or Ste "tried" to tell their friend that he should get out. As he did not get out they decided to jump in instead, and one of them tried to shoot me as well, so i jumped in the chopper to avoid to get shoot. 
Fast forward to pictures. They tried to land it next to the chopshop at Agios, i presume they wanted to chophop it (It was 10min until restart so i guess they wanted to make fast money, i told them that its not working with the choppers), yet, i have no evidence since their piloting skills were not that great so they missed chopshop (chopper is red), which you can see on the mini map and building. 
They tried to tell me that they are just using my chopper as a quick transportation, that's why i should just opened the chopper and let them out and we all will be friends bla bla bla. I want only 

Daveyskillz to get banned since his friends tried to solve it with me and apologize, while Daveyskillz didn't see anything wrong with taking my chopper where he wants to. 
P.S. "Ste" re spawned as i told them i took screenshots while their mics where active. (you can see his body under the chopper, and that he got "killed" in chat.) 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:Yes, Daveyskillz thinks that you can take a NHS chopper without RP or anything where he want. And still he called me out on not opening the chopper after he crashed it. The other to tried at least to make a conversation and they told me that their  were "sheeple" 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
G2bxibe.jpg
aUAgmXs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a recording of Ste trying to VDM me, resulting in his death. Unsure if it's related

34695e1eb877086bd3e0b47825631f95 -1 DaveySkillz - Forum Report 20/09/2014

866cb189c44971525fa03ad79f79393f -1 L3E - Forum Report 20/09/2014

Unable to locate Ste so far... so many results coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back