What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Danne - Unban appeal (Unbanned 27/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnegg

Your In-game name: Danne

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198218504364

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 

e68c213267b65c7828965dc2ce08bbeb

Date & Time you was banned: 26/03/2015 01.32 pm

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: 

3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

Because i talked to the player, explained what happened and he still reported me.

Basically me and my friends were fighting vs the police. My friend was held in handcuffs and he told the police to release him or they would die. I sneaked around up on a mountain and managed to snipe 1  police since they didnt listen, but we knew there were more cops in the area, i stuck around and looked for more cops. Suddenly i see someone moving at the place where i killed the first cop. All i see is a yellow shirt through the leaves, i was 100% sure it was a police cuz even my friend shouted " another cop is coming" when he saw the car. It was getting dark also so the cars looked idenitcal. I was 100% sure i killed a cop and i was so confused when he messaged me asking why i killed a medic. I explained to him but he still reported me.

TLDR: I was 100% sure that the person i killed was a cop. Didnt know it was a medic. (we were in a  shootout with the cops)

Why should you unban me?

Because im very carefully following the rules, in this case i thought i was following the rules because a medic went to ressurect a cop mid-battle. I thought the medic was a cop so i didnt know i broke any rules.

BTW you should really switch appearance of medic cars, they look exactly the same as cop cars, especially when its half-dark/dark outside.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: 

Last edited by a moderator:
Please be mindful of who you are shooting in the future.

I have unbanned you for a final chance.

Your In-game name: Danne

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198218504364

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 

e68c213267b65c7828965dc2ce08bbeb

Date & Time you was banned: 26/03/2015 01.32 pm

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: 

3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

Because i talked to the player, explained what happened and he still reported me.

Basically me and my friends were fighting vs the police. My friend was held in handcuffs and he told the police to release him or they would die. I sneaked around up on a mountain and managed to snipe 1  police since they didnt listen, but we knew there were more cops in the area, i stuck around and looked for more cops. Suddenly i see someone moving at the place where i killed the first cop. All i see is a yellow shirt through the leaves, i was 100% sure it was a police cuz even my friend shouted " another cop is coming" when he saw the car. It was getting dark also so the cars looked idenitcal. I was 100% sure i killed a cop and i was so confused when he messaged me asking why i killed a medic. I explained to him but he still reported me.

TLDR: I was 100% sure that the person i killed was a cop. Didnt know it was a medic. (we were in a  shootout with the cops)

Why should you unban me?

Because im very carefully following the rules, in this case i thought i was following the rules because a medic went to ressurect a cop mid-battle. I thought the medic was a cop so i didnt know i broke any rules.

BTW you should really switch appearance of medic cars, they look exactly the same as cop cars, especially when its half-dark/dark outside.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: 

Write to your local MP... Police and Medic cars from a distance in the UK look identical...what can i say!

Maybe you should take a proper look before shooting... from what it sounds its borderline RDM seeing you personally didnt have any interaction with the police.

Next time be 100% certain before shooting

Unbanned for final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back