What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dallas Taylor (Unbanned 23/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name: Dallas Taylor

Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/irapids372/

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 76561198072595567

Date & Time you was banned: 21/02/2015 00:25

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:Killing = Instant Ban, No killing in the safezone... no killing from outside the safezone if someone is inside it and no killing people outside the safezone from the safezone.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: you should give me a final chance as this happened in the xfactor event when the judges told everyone to shot vladic ka so i did and i did not realise that i could get banned for this i am sincerly sorry for it and it will not happen again i am usually a very good roleplayer and i never really break rules to be honest again i am really sorry for the inconvienence for this

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then SEARCH the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:N/A

@Lukas I'm hoping you don't understand the circumstances here. Come onto team speak and we'll discuss fairness.

Unbanned, 

Next time there is a major event on the server please be reminded we do not tolerate mucking around, Yes the judge might have said this but if he told you to jump off a bridge ?....

Anyway unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back