What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

CSGO

Centipede

I didn't see any topic here of CSGO, so who wanna plays competitive matches type your rank and post your steam profile link.

Atm i have two accounts, one if master gurdian elite the other legendary eagle master.

I hope there's some csgo players so we could have fun together hehe!

I didn't see any topic here of CSGO, so who wanna plays competitive matches type your rank and post your steam profile link.

Atm i have two accounts, one if master gurdian elite the other legendary eagle master.

I hope there's some csgo players so we could have fun together hehe!
I used to play CSGO as my main game, but go so fed up with shit experiences in MM vs cheaters, normally play at LEM rank too. 

my csgo steam account is, fluffy_panda_

Sliver 1 

Only got it a few days ago, dont really play alot just recently its been fun as i am still very new to cs:go

I used to play CSGO as my main game, but go so fed up with shit experiences in MM vs cheaters, normally play at LEM rank too. 

my csgo steam account is, fluffy_panda_
Where are you from? or any specific avatar? please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was MGE until I stopped playing due to the ranking system being shite and the amount of hackers in games was ridiculous. Besides that I loved the game.

I was a skin whore had a karambit slaughter FN and various other expensive skins, sold them for real money in the end.

If anyone from here wants to play I'll be more than happy.

I was MGE until I stopped playing due to the ranking system being shite and the amount of hackers in games was ridiculous. Besides that I loved the game.

I was a skin whore had a karambit slaughter FN and various other expensive skins, sold them for real money in the end.

If anyone from here wants to play I'll be more than happy.
Steam profile link ^^ ?

I came here to get away from CS:GO, just like 1.6 it was fun at the beginning and quickly became too serious, toxic and full of cheaters :p Here I will showcase my downfall from the top in 2012/2013 haha;

I went from Global Elite/SMFC, top 10 in UNGL EU, playing for a sponsored org (myRevenge.UK), 2 LAN wins (GS-Scotland 3on3 and 5on5), top2 finishes in 2 Leagues (theSGL, ED), multiple cup wins/2nd places all the way down to MGE playing very little and with friends and helping out some newbies.

I really don't have the motivation for CS anymore; however if you do want to play some matchmaking (oh dear): http://steamcommunity.com/id/itSjuStjMz/

Last edited by a moderator:
I came here to get away from CS:GO, just like 1.6 it was fun at the beginning and quickly became too serious, toxic and full of cheaters :p Here I will showcase my downfall from the top in 2012/2013 haha;

I went from Global Elite/SMFC, top 10 in UNGL EU, playing for a sponsored org (myRevenge.UK), 2 LAN wins (GS-Scotland 3on3 and 5on5), top2 finishes in 2 Leagues (theSGL, ED), multiple cup wins/2nd places all the way down to MGE playing very little and with friends and helping out some newbies.

I really don't have the motivation for CS anymore; however if you do want to play some matchmaking (oh dear): http://steamcommunity.com/id/itSjuStjMz/
Added!

Afraid I'm going to bump this...

I came from CSGO and I had 2 accounts going up to around 2k hours combined and been every rank but Global..

Im very inconsistent tho..

www.steamcommunity.Com/id/xpdisawesone

Back