What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Coroner role

SGT Dean Hastings

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Good evening,

I am writing to the community concerning an idea I've held for the last 3 years. With new gameplay elements being designed I feel a possible framework can happen for a Coroners/undertakers related faction within the server. I've consulted with NHS lead on this matter.

I made and have been roleplaying as a Character called (REDACTED FIND OUT IN RP) who is also the name of the character named on the desk of the top floor of the Morgue as Chief Coroner.

As going forward with my designs I have created my character the following:

On pushing forward for the idea of creating an effective Coroner/Undertaker faction or otherwise job role I have had a few ideas and wish to discuss the possibility of exploring this idea with you using existing systems in order to develop the job role.

The job role would consist of a few elements. The first of which is a PVP related element in which when a NHS member DNR's a player, once they respawn a "human body" is dropped which can be collected by The Coroner and once booked in to the freezers at the morgue get some kind of monetary value, the same can be said for players who find body parts in bins, Undertakers can respond to dispatches to collect these items and return them to the Morgue. On gathering these items in a mass vault at the Morgue, events can be organised of mass funeral processions which provides great Roleplay opportunities working towards the Church and the gang that controls it. Perhaps players can raid these processions and sell body parts to the Dodgy doctor for monetary gain?

When the above isn't available to fill in the gaps and remain clocked in as an undertaker, the idea is to have NPC jobs. Like the bin job a player gets a collection point, collects the deceased and brings them to the morgue. In terms of Monetary value and setting the distances I believe this should charge somewhere around £5,000 but can only be done by using hearses in which the body is collected and put in the hearse in a similar manner bin bags are, this is to prevent abuse forcing the player to return and the balance of money making can be measured by the distance locations from the morgue and the time it takes the vehicle to drive to those locations keeping it in line with mechanic and taxi jobs for server balance. This PVE and PVP elements creates the following avenues of roleplay:

1, A job role that is interesting and opens up darker tones in the legal progression of characters

2, The PVP role brings player to player interaction with Coroners working alongside NHS, Police, the Judiciary in the rare cases of perma-death characters as rare as they are.

3, The PVE elements explained above allows players clocked in as this role income as they await dispatches for collection from found body parts in bins or characters who have been DNR'ed. I propose the bodies spawn from DNR's and not ALL character deaths as I feel this would effect server balance. But the PVE element is for bodies who have spawned as part of a script.

Effectively there would be 3 avenues of Coroner income/Roleplay:
1, Collection of body parts found in bins, notified by player made dispatches to LS Coroners
2, NHS who have DNR'ed a player which spawn a human body
3, NPC missions to collect human bodies that spawn in locations away from the Morgue

These are the basic foundations of what I've come up with so far. I have other ideas but I feel that is the best place to start in terms of how the role could work on the server. I look forward to hearing what you think.

Last edited:
A guy used to do something like this a couple years ago it was hilarious, he would pick them up in his hearse and instead of pillbox take them to the cemetery to the empty graves and sit with them

+1 this would be cool

Back