What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cop in the making

Jack D

First real forum post and its just a quick one, since I am now just about getting the hang of AltisLife after probably over about 80 hours gameplay in total, around 60 (give or take) of which being in the last 2 weeks (call me sad but it was the easter holidays!!) anyway, I am now a first-aider and already helping people on the streets of Altis...I want a change...As much as I love helping people out I always come across bloody criminals, so I thought to myself, wouldn't it be great to put someone in handcuffs. Believe me up until this point It had been a dream to lock up some criminals of the AltisLife server however I just didn't think about it hard enough, until 8 days ago when I submitted a police application, it was accepted within 30 minutes and I did the interview the next day. I failed (with flying colours nevertheless), I was devastated but I was told to wait 1 week, and today I re did the interview, and I passed it!!!

So you have just read the above 180 words and 942 characters so that I can basically tell you, that if you love doing illegal stuff on AltisLife, I am probably going to be your biggest enemy and what some may consider a little *&"% in a couple of months when I'm (hopefully) patrolling the streets of AltisLife in a cop uniform. :)

Thanks for reading this very poorly constructed forum post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Edit:

After checking steam my playtimes are incorrect:

Over 77.7 Hours total played on Arma 3 in the last week (all of which on altislife)

And 168 hours on Arma 3 total, about 150 of those I'm guessing are on altislife

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok then we all learn at different paces WISH I COULD BE FASTER AT RUNNING IRL (i'm like a turtle)

Back