What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Verdox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdox

In-game Name: Andrew Neimann
Steam ID: 76561198083968096
Date this happened: 07/19/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: So i was storing my money when suddenly i saw a gas robbery going on near me so i tought let's go check it out. I went to there and the cops arrived they started talking to the robber and he said he was protecting the gas station and that i robbed it. The officer asked me if i had any guns and i had a illigal gun in my backpack so i ran back in my tempest (device) and drove off then a second car came in persuit against me. After a persuit of arround 5km i managed to let 1 of their vehicles crash but the other one was still behind me. After another 5km they managed to break my truck (the other car is still not near us) so i shot 2 officers down but i saw a civ in their car. So i started repairing my car and then i see the other cop car in a distance. then i drove off again and arround 2km out i tought they were gone and i was turning. In the mid turn i see them speeding toword me so i get out and see that there where 2 people in that car 1 civ and 1 cop. The civ had a gun. They both got out and the civ killed me. Then the civ took my gun. Since i could not get their name i couldn't report them

Link to any evidence:

https://gyazo.com/4dd26a8ea5069dfb0ba1f0b721edcae0
Lost items and total value of compensation.: I lost a MXM with a scope and 9 Mags. Also a Vest and clothing. Since i just got unbanned i do not know the prices but i think its around 150k
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

And apperently my Tempest device disappeared as well while there were no illigal items inside it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back