What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation request - Smokez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokez

In-game name: Smokez #PlayDirty

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile): In-game name: 76561198111650362

What was lost: 250000 worth of clothes and weapons and had some money on me (from the rebel outpost)

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): 250000 i took out 250000 before i went out to the rebel outpost and had no intension of depositing it at the rebel outpost so i took it with me to Kavala.

Quick description of what happened: I was exploring Kavala as i normally would when i'm bored and i went to the general store to buy NV goggles and when i was finished i went to the frame and pressed V to step over and get over the frame and when i did that i was on the ledge of it so i went to run off and accidentally ran into a corner where i sort of glitched inside a wall so when i was glitched inside i was just moving around trying to get out and when i proned my health automatically just went to 0% and i died.

Currently banned for RDM.

Repost if you get unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back