What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Sebin Michael - GTA RP

Sebin Michael

Character Name: Sebin Michael
Character ID: 111452
Steam ID: 76561198178972827
Game: GTA RP
Date: Jun 9, 2024
Please Provide Full Details: I started on a truck route (oil) to Route 64 on a truck that cost me rental of $5,000 and a trip that was to pay me $10,000 when I finished. Upon returning the truck, I did not get my money, and could also not return the truck, thereby causing me a loss of $15,000, which needs to be compensated. I'm not sure what's wrong with the audio in the second link, please bear with me (please use low volume, it is slightly ear-disturbing)
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Lost Items & Total Value Of Compensation Hauler Truck (Rental) $5000, Trucker Run Completion (Money) $10000, Total: $15,000
: Yes

Hello @Sebin Michael , hope you are well! :)

So there a few things I would like to bring up to hopefully help you in the future with compensation requests.

I would definitely if I was you look at our forum on the dos and donts with compensation requests - https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Compensation_Request

The reason as to why I will be denying this one is because of the following:

UNACCEPTABLE COMPENSATION CIRCUMSTANCES:​

- Compensation is only given for lost items - not items you might've gained.

Request Requirements

Compensation requests require evidence - often in the case of an unedited, clear video of the situation leading up to your issue occurring. You must provide a detailed itemised list (in the "Lost items and total value of compensation" section) of every item you are asking compensation for.

(Supervised by @Kyle Kamara )

DENIED

Back