What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - sc00b (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc00b

In-game Name: sc00b
Steam ID: 76561198351050027
Date this happened: 02/14/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence:

You know the issue by now,  ........De grosse hacking. I was killed twice and lost 3 sets of gear, including main gun too each time.

First set lost was viper with lots of kit, nr house, in friends Qilin, admin revived,  second was carryall ( died by garage ) with some kit, admin revived, and third was by copper mine with just carryall, did not die, just backpack disappeared while gaining XP.

Sending videos.

Haven't been able to value everything as the prices have doubled, and I haven't been back to black market as yet. Hope that's Ok. estimate loss somewhere between 750k-1mil to replace though. Nearer 1mil though by look of it?

Lost items and total value of compensation.:

2x Katiba Carbine
2x TRG 20
1x 6.5 Suppressor
2x RCO
1x ARCO
10x 6.5 Katiba caselessm ( not 100% sure )
4x 5.56 mags ( I think )
1x Viper
2x Carryall
8x 9mm 30mags ( est )
1 x Bi pod
1x Sheemag

1x flashlight

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 16mins of footage but I wasn't sure I had permission to post it as other people talking etc. Can send privately?

Sure, you can send it via pm to any level 2 staff member to review if you would prefer @sc00b

Reviewing the videos. Will update soon.

Hello, After reviewing all the proof that was send via a PM we would be unable to compensate. As explained within the video you don't appear to lose the vipers harness, that being said you did lose the carryall that you had a shemag in. From all the videos that's all i can see that you did infact lose. We would be unable to compensate for this as you do have over 1 million within your bank account. 'Requests of under £100K when you have more than 1 million in your account.'

I would suggest in future if possible that you have the full recording to upload it all including what is lost to avoid this in future compensation requests. Compensation request denied. @sc00b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back