What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

compensation request - repost (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

josefdafool

I was told by maratek and CSI fisher that if i can show evidence of this i will be comped for the Gear on me and my house, 

Here is the URL. 

THANKS,

Joe 'Flash' Yalvac

Ingame name: [HU] Joe 'Flash' Yalvac

Arma UID: 76561198040343254

Edit 1: As Ross recommended a Template, here it is 

In game name: [HU] Joe ''Flash'' Yalvac

Steam ID: 76561198040343254

What was lost: Unknown amount of gear, Ross seems to have a list further in the comments, I believe it to be more than what is listed. due to the fact there is no SDAR on their, or my MXM.

grand total: 1,520,000. I did all the maths on a previous post but forgot to put a name so it got deleted., here is the total though, including the MXM and SDar im sure i had in there

what happened: Here is a link to the Video where, SPC ross fires upon me, without engaging RP, i hide in a garage and tell him to 'put the weapon down, i want to see a warrant for my house being searched and talk to the police'. Ross is running toward me hiding in this garage, not caring to take cover, not valuing his life, goes full rambo. Then doesn't speak to me to try and issue compliance, even though i've asked him to drop his gun and show me a warrant, he doesn't say a thing, shoot at me, kills me. even though i'm hid round a corner not aim at him. You can see the muzzle flashes of his gun, showing that he just shoots at me. he is clearly in no danger as he is running around in the open, i just want to know why my house is being raided. and then fires at my pilot who is doing absolutely nothing.   In short, I was RDM'd by the officer in question and was promised comp if i can provide evidence. 

thanks,

Joe

@revrend Please lock this again, so i don't get random abuse from ross.  Ta

here is the last post wilco 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back