What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Redhawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redhawk

In-game Name: Cons. Nightwolf
Steam ID: 76561198025846683
Date this happened: 10/11/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: Hey :3 yesterday i was doing some pearls. and basically what happend was that one of my friends got their chopper exploded. so i went over there (kept my distance so i wouldnt catch fire) to see if i could find any of his gear. but i couldnt. then i randomly died... and i made sure to keep enough distance to the heli. i hadnt gone to my atm yet and i had done a couple of runs so i had: 9.998 dollars on me wich u can see at: 5:36 in video. and you can see the death at: 7:16.
i had 9 pears on me. but i managed to retrieve those. but the money was lost. so i wonder: would it be possblie for me to get comp for this? would be really nice if i could :)

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbFJ8QnmFvM
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 9.998 cash (inventory)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Denied - unfortunately experience wise that is still a little too near and can still kill, unfortunately that comes under user error so it it just best to just wait till the fire has fully gone out next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back