What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - NotCallum

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotCallum

In-game Name: Cornilius Nax
Steam ID: 76561198123056211
Date this happened: 05/29/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: We was driving back to Kavala from the Iron Trader and on the way back to Kavala the person infront of me desynced into the back of me and made me and him explode.
Link to any evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvnxzvJDOdY&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: I lost Vermin SMG with 10 mags RCO and silincer My truck was holding 350,000 worth of iron,

Vermin = 80,000
Ammo= 1000 x10
Weapon Attachments= RCO 7000+Silincer 50,000
Iron= 350,000 worth of un sold iron ingots
All together the comp would be 497,000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

In-game Name: Cornilius Nax
Steam ID: 76561198123056211
Date this happened: 05/29/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: We was driving back to Kavala from the Iron Trader and on the way back to Kavala the person infront of me desynced into the back of me and made me and him explode.
Link to any evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvnxzvJDOdY&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: I lost Vermin SMG with 10 mags RCO and silincer My truck was holding 350,000 worth of iron,

Vermin = 80,000
Ammo= 1000 x10
Weapon Attachments= RCO 7000+Silincer 50,000
Iron= 350,000 worth of un sold iron ingots
All together the comp would be 497,000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes
This was bants your reaction XD You should get comp :p 

any evidence of what you had from the incident? also unfortunately as said on the comp rules, t menu items cant be comped in this situation

I no longer have any of the footage from this compensation request as all the saved footage was taking over 400GB of storage so i had to delete all of it. So no i dont have any proof of the items i had. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back