What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Murphy McDonald

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name: Murphy McDonald
Steam ID: 76561197963476608
Date this happened: 09/27/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: A guy (DRUIDY) robbed our friend (David Landing), then we got the location and what not from him and we started the pursuit.

I was the closest one so i drove there fast as possible and found the guy trying to go away from the iron processor, fair enough, i stop and block the road.
He turned and go offroad.
He drives right infront of my friend (Killersky) and drives past him, then Killersky turns and start going for him.
I was behind Killersky at this point.
So we drive a lot of places and we go offroad, then we go onroad and what not he keeps swinging all over the place.
At last we're in a city (Sorry i cannot remember the name of this city.) - See video
Then he "brake checks" me or whatever you'd call it.

I haven't talked with this guy yet as he logged off after the thing happened, so i figured i'd just report it.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHz4y2imcUU
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Offroad car
I'm not sure if this counts for what the police took from me, but they took the following:
TRG 21 (60k)
5.56A lot of mags which can be seen in the clip around 5-8 mags (8-11k some were tracers)
6.5 mags (Around 2-3 of those)
Acog scope for the TRG
And last but not least, my baclava (75k)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Accepted, Contact me on teamspeak.

Transaction completed:29.09.2016

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back