What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Mr black clock (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr black clock

In-game Name: Mr Black Clock
Steam ID: 76561198152930104
Date this happened: 02/25/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: my gear gliched so i lost it whilst ingame i lost carrier rig with 7.62 mags tropic tee clothing 7.62 silencer not sure what else its in the video ill attach sorry about how long video is but skip untill around 21min through
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/ieNfvNVGa_g
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 10 mags 50k silencer 180k clothing and rig price unsure
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, The video you linked is Private. Can you please make it unlisted or public and inform us when this is done please? @Mr black clock

Compensation Request Accepted for the value of £147,500 As per the items shown above. I apologise for the inconvenience caused by this.

Please contact a member of Staff on teamspeak to get this actioned. @Mr black clock
Please note that we are experiencing difficulties with our system at the moment so compensations may take a while to come through. Because of this, we ask for you to please be patient and to wait for the next wave of compensations to be completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back