What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - LynkB - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Knight

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police

Character Name: Lynk Buscemi
Character ID: 110740
Steam ID: 76561198454033789
Game: GTA RP
Date: Jul 4, 2024
Please Provide Full Details: As you can see in the video provided - The Blackjack table after the first hand, started taking double my bet without me realising. The total amount of 2x bets it took added to 80k in total (regardless of if I had won or lost the hand). I have removed the audio from the video as I am discussing things which could be used by others to meta-game, and I didn't think the audio was needed as the footage is pretty self explanatory, the clip is around 8 minutes long as I wanted to catch it from me sitting down, to me getting up and checking my chips at the end. I also check my chips multiple times during the video. The reason I didn't notice is I was having a long chat with a buddy of mine and wasn't paying much attention until I saw I was 80k down from where I thought I was.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Lost Items & Total Value Of Compensation 80k
: Yes

Hello @LynkB ,

I have looked into these bets a bit more and I can confirm that it was taking the same bet twice for the same hand, in which is a bug. I will be compensating you the chips that was unfairly taken from you.

Compensation Issued

Issued:

• £80,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back