What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Kylsboy (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylsboy

In-game Name: Robin Spijker
Steam ID: 76561198107676031
Date this happened: 01/09/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was doing drugs with my friend so we where done and my friend got followed but they did not initiate so we did drive too the garage too wait for them 2 go away so my friend spauwned his truck and drove of for a bit i was talking with him and a other guy spauwend his truck and lauches my truck in to the air and it exploded on inpact
Link to any evidence:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lost items and total value of compensation.: 108 procest heroine
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
For us to authorise this, we will need to see a full (unskipped) video to show you didnt sell/lose/get robbed of the heroine in your trunk, from the point you checked the inventory (0:22 in your current video) to the point your truck exploded. 

You may speed up the video if this helps uploading, however we must clearly see that the Heroine never leaves your truck.

Once you provide us with this, then we can continue with the request. Thanks

For us to authorise this, we will need to see a full (unskipped) video to show you didnt sell/lose/get robbed of the heroine in your trunk, from the point you checked the inventory (0:22 in your current video) to the point your truck exploded. 

You may speed up the video if this helps uploading, however we must clearly see that the Heroine never leaves your truck.

Ill upload uncut

Its a 10 min video it will be done in 15 min there is allot Dutch talking so if you doint understand its maybe a good ideo to let a dutch Administrator watch the video 

Accepted

Processed heroine - 108 x £3,800 = £410 400

However in future, please do not leave your car/truck in the garage area, it is often going to end badly when someone brings their car/truck out.

Accepted

Processed heroine - 108 x £3,800 = £410 400

However in future, please do not leave your car/truck in the garage area, it is often going to end badly when someone brings their car/truck out.
Allright thanks for your time and the support yea its a smart idea to just hide it somewhere next time anyway thanks again good support have a good evening +rep xD

Greetings Robin Spijker 

Player is online, can't complete just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back