What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - James McGregor - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Character Name: James McGregor
Character ID: 109031
Steam ID: 76561199157377396
Game: GTA RP
Date: Apr 1, 2024
Please Provide Full Details: I put 200k on blackjack and the dealer froze and took 400k from me clearly seen in the bodycam footage this is not the first time this has happened i just happened to come prepared this time with a bodycam incase. Cheers
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/idTPp8c2B9yJgkxtA/d1337G7zkfVo?invite=cr-MSxoR24sMjAzMDEwNjg3LA
Lost Items & Total Value Of Compensation 400000
: Yes

Hey James!

I can see clearly that the Blackjack dealer charged you twice the amount you were supposed to put down. In return making you loose twice the amount that you put down, without doubling down your bet. This is clearly a bug, and due to that I will be issuing you a compensation request.

But, you have stated you are in loss of 400,000 Chips. You have actually only lost 200,000 Chips, as you lost the bet. The dealer had a 20, and you had a 17. So that initial 200,000 Chips bet, would have been lost either way.

So I will be issuing you a compensation of:
200,000 Blackjack Chips

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Keep in mind, you will also have a limit of 7 days from the approval of this compensation request to claim your compensation request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back