What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - David G

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

In-game Name: David [AltisAirService]
Steam ID: 76561198127370170
Date this happened: 03/30/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: I dont know what happend, but i think server 2 experienced lag or something cause I experienced 2 bugs.

BUG 1:

Me and my friend picked and proccesed some LSD and went to Athira Drug Dealer to sell it. We had about 136 HERMIT LSD. The Market price for LSD was 2500 at the time. (About 19.30 UK TIME, half an hour before restart).
WE LOOKED AT THE MARKET PRICE RIGHT BEFORE WE ARRIVED IN ATHIRA AND IT WAS STILL 2500.!
After we had sold all our LSD we saw that we only did get about 83k from it when we were supposed to get like 350k from it. ;( We would really appreiciate a compensation of 350k.
All evidence is in the video. Thanks

BUG 2: This is just to report and i dont want any compensation. (Atleast i think its a bug).
When i put all my money in the bank i saw that i had 0.5 pounds on me, and i couldnt put it on the bank. And i couldnt do anything with it. You can see this in the video to near the end.

EVIDENCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQx7NJZDQ4o&feature=youtu.be
Link to any evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQx7NJZDQ4o&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: TOTAL VALUE: About 350k!
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

mate you do know that the drug dealers have different prices Kavala is 100% athria is 75% i'm sure it was not a bug. @David G

Oh i didnt know that. xD Thanks. But we should have get 350k and we got 83k thats not 75% xD

the % at Athira               Kavala market prise  pr unit:                   Athira market prise per unit :)

75                          *                2500£                          /   100              = 1,875.00£                                 totale off : ~  136 * 1800£ = 244,800£

75  * 2500£  /  100  = 1,875.00£ 

so say 240,000£ becuse off constant prise drop :)

lololol-min (1).jpg

Denied - sorry but we only comp money from t menu items in hacker situation or unscheduled server crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back